The following features and improvements have been introduced in v1.13.0.
- Coder Enterprise has been updated to use code-server 3.6.2
- Coder Enterprise now comes with a set of Coder-defined images you can use to start your environments (to use these, enable this beta feature by clicking on your avatar, going to Feature Preview > Default Images, and clicking enable.
- Coder Enterprise features under-the-hood changes for improving the performance of JetBrains IDEs.
- We remain committed to supporting VS Code, Jupyter, and the JetBrains suite of IDEs.
- We've removed support for Eclipse, Spring Tools Suite for Eclipse, and MonoDevelop.
- The image/tag selector experience has been improved, particularly when creating an environment from the Create New button located in the Image > Tags listing.
- We've fixed the issue where you wouldn't be able to create environments while deleting pods.
We've introduced changes to the Coder Enterprise User Interface, including:
- An improved onboarding flow during the setup process
- Version information in the footer of most Dashboard screens, instead of just in the navigation bar or the user information dropdown menu
- Redesigned banners displaying license-related information, including a dismissable banner that appears whenever there’s 30 days or fewer until license expiry
- New styling for all notifications
- Masked password input for OIDC secrets
For Coder for Free Users
- Coder for Free users who see the limitation screen can still access their account and manage all items.
- Coder for Free allows intermittent disconnects, offering more leniency