- Display banners with a custom messages across the entire site.
- Better environment status indicator. Get a quick overview of the health of your environment.
- Add ability to set a custom Terms of Service. If set, users must agree to the ToS before being allowed to log in.
- Allow for CPU over provisioning for environments.
- Share Dev URLs with other members of your organization.
- Added support for /coder/configure scripts. Allow for additional customization of environments.
- Faster terminal and IDE loading.
- Browser notifications to notify when environment rebuilds are complete. This can be enabled in user preferences.
- Fixed rendering of menus in IntelliJ based IDEs.
- Fixed right click not working in some editors.
- UserVoice integration has been removed. A link to our roadmap is available from the user menu.
- For optimizing display on high definition screens, visit the multi-editor docs